«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fun Blog
Saturday, May 16, 2009
grip tape
I got grip tape from skate biz its easy to put it on your scooter
ive got this caution griptape on my scooter
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neo Counter
Digital Clock
Get your own
Digital Clock
My Page Pet
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
34
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
▼
May
(
5
)
Protec
grip tape
Grip
Yak-Wheels
SkateBiz
►
April
(
27
)
About Me
Emmanuel
Hi My name is Emmanuel this is my blog I am in a 4 5 class there are 10 boys and 18 girls. I love to scoot skate and play rugby please leave a comment on your visit
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment